Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013

One for Mum

My parents are always the first ones to see my new creations. When I showed them my necklace ( see last blog post), my Mum meant, that it is perfect for me indeed - but the dark pearls wouldn´t suit her neck. I dissented and so we tried it out in front of the mirror. To cut a long story short – she was wrong, I was right! My necklace fitted her perfectly!
So I rushed home and made one for her… here´s my newest creation (I used a vintage rhinestone piece from the fleamarket, which was an earring in former times):



 I already gave it to her - and she loves it!

Thanks for visiting me today!
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Its beautiful Ulina! A lovely gift for mum! Great how you turned an earing into a necklace :)
    Pearl x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my this is really beautiful ... what a gorgeous piece and those sweet little birds really add to the charm ... Lovely work Ulina!


    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful Ulina, I love it! Don't you just love those flea markets?
    Have a lovely day,
    Babs xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh, wie edel und anmutig! Die zwei Vögelchen sind zauberhaftes Detail, .....ein tolles Schmuckstück!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it´s much appreciated!

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...