Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Celebrate with me!

Oh, I´m so happy today!
Not only, that it was a very sunny and warm day ... I´m also a winner today!!

Let me tell you the story:

Vanessa inspired me with her absolutely stunning card   http://wingsofabutterfly-vanessa.blogspot.com/2011/01/hero-arts-january-challenge.html   to submit a project to the Hero Arts January Challenge, too.

I tried it for the first time - and I won in the Digital category!! Wohooo!!!

Check it out here if you want... http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2011/02/03/more-january-winners/



So, celebrate with me today and make yourself a nice evening!


5 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations Uli! How exciting! I can see why it won, it is stunning! I love the green and the butterfly is beautiful! Gorgeous! These are such a nice idea! I love mine!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super, herzlichen Glückwunsch! Es ist aber auch ein wunderschönes Stück geworden und der Schmetterling ist traumhaft schön!
    LG Sindra

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This really is beautiful creation, and clever.

    Congratulations, my dear! Hugs from rainy England.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congratulations on your very well deserved win. That butterfly is stunning. Hugs lin

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ulina, this is beautiful. My favorite color is green. You deserved this win. Cheers!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it´s much appreciated!

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...