Samstag, 20. November 2010

Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World

This week I thougt it would be fun to participate here at http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/11/tuesday-trigger-moxie-chic.html
I was so inspired by the beautiful picture from the Vogue Magazine!

As many of you know, I can´t stop making my sticky-notes-booklets... so another one is born!
I was inspired by the deep red color and by the fashion theme...







I gave it as a gift to one of my aunts... I spent some very beautiful summer holidays with her and her family ... she taught me how to sew... so I thought this booklet would be perfect for her as a little gift :-)
The larger red and white pearls on the charm are freshwater pearls - wanted to add a little "luxurious" feel to it...
But it´s really a pitty, that I can´t find all colors of sticky-notes here in Austria... no ones in white or red! A disaster! So I had to add soft yellow ones - pink ones would have been even worse... *sigh*
Hope, you like it anyway - my aunt fortunately did :-) 

Wish you all a happy weekend and thanks for stopping at my blog!


11 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely job, Uli! I have only seen yellow, bright pink, bright blue and bright green sticky notes here; most people use yellow. If I see any white I'll keep you in mind! :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a fantastic project, such an elegant gift for your aunt. My aunt taught me to sew, draw, crochet...you name it lol. Aunts are wonderful aren't they :) The charms are delicious. Hugs lin

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is a wonderful project! The red and black is so rich looking! What a great idea for sticky notes! I use them a lot, but this is a classy way to store them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ooh wooow this is STUNING Project so adorable and love your Damask Paper really adorable...good luck with the challenge....I just join Tuesday Trigger too and my card is number 35, would you mind to see my blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Yay I read your comment GENAU ich spreche German also...do you speak german too...meine email adresse monik1973@yahoo.com...schick mir einfach eine Email bitte...Liebe gruesse, Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hey Ulina! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Gorgeous and a very wonderful gift. Love the charms.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh just beautiful and congrats on the Trigger Target :O)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Gorgeous! A perfect choice as a Trigger Target!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Congratulations, this is a beautiful project! Right on "Target"

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Very striking, indeed! Congrats on the Moxie Trigger Target Win! Beautifully done!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it´s much appreciated!

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...