Montag, 13. April 2015

Mix it up!

Today I´d like to participate in the Essentials by Ellen April Mix It Up - Challenge... it requires to mix products from 2 companies - in this case Essentials by Ellen (Ellen Hutson) and Lawn Fawn.

I needed a quick and happy packaging for 2 chocolate bars and came up with this idea:



I mixed the Essentials by Ellen die "Limited Edition You Rock", which consists of the gem and the "you" and the Lawn Fawn word die "Scipty Thanks" . To be able to combine them, I cut off the "s" ... which brought a new idea to my mind: I do not have a "to"-word die in my stash - but this Lawn Fawn die is very versatile - I stretched the use of it by cutting off the "h" and the "nk" to get this:


Thanks for stopping by today!

(PS: The Butterfly is "Lydia Butterfly" by Memory Box.)


7 Kommentare:

  1. Schön, wieder mal von dir etwas Kreatives zu sehen...lg Gerlinde

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It's beautiful Uli ... I love the colours too! Have a beautiful day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful packaging and very innovative use of the lettering!
    Val x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow toll....gefällt mir super.
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Monika

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. hey,what an amazing idea playing with letters :) I like your package ... hugs, Erni

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is lovely and colourful Ulina and a clever use of you die cuts!
    In answer to your message, no I dont have a die cutting machine, I just use scissors :D
    Pearl xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - it´s much appreciated!

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...